Friday, December 5, 2008

Up and at 'em!

I just can't seem to convince myself that getting sleep is worthwhile with exams so soon (first one on tuesday). I normally wake up, on weekdays, at 6:20am and woke up today at 5:30am to get some work in before I go to the library. I got probably 6.5 hrs of sleep...is that enough? I've heard some people say you need like 8 or 9 hrs a night and other say that 6-7 is sufficient. What do you guys think? How much sleep do you need a night? I'd appreciate your input! Thanks! Oh, I almost forgot, the menu for today...

B#1: Crispy sausages
B#2: Fage + flaxseed
L: Smoked salmon
D: 1/4 lb. ground sirloin burgers (I'm trying some sirloin I got from Whole Foods) with mayo/mustard/sharp cheddar and the usual green salad with EVOO and red wine vinegar

Ciao!

No comments: