Monday, December 8, 2008

Civ Pro Final...TOMORROW.

I CANNOT believe my civ pro final is TOMORROW. I am getting really stressed about grades, although I know I should just be focusing on learning the material. I just really hate the way grades are done in law school - we're graded against the other students in our class and the average grade MUST be a 3.17. So, this basically means that my classmates have more control over my grade than I do. I could learn the material really well and write what deserves to be an "A" essay, but if the other students happen to write better essays, I get knocked down to a "B." So, what constitutes an "A" exam one year could be totally different than the next year. That really bothers me. I like to know that, for better or worse, I am in control of something this important. Ugh.... frustrating. What do you guys think about this grading system? Any experiences?

Today's menu:

B1: Sausages
B2: Fage
L: Salmon salad
D: Turkey burgers and green salad.

Ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way. I think that one's work should stand alone, and the grade should reflect that. If everyone is on top of it and does great then I don't think you should be penalized for having classmates do well.

Good luck on your exams!