Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Noooo!

Today I can FINALLY sleep in and I wake up on my own at 7:30am! Ugh! I laid in bed for about 30 minutes after I woke up and tried to fall back to sleep but it's just not going to happen. So, I brought my laptop over to my bed so I can at least feel like I'm "relaxing" until I decide to officially start my day. The plan for today: Print out legal methods notes and organize them in prep for my take-home final tomorrow, get cash from the bank for my cab ride to the airport on Friday, start packing for home/work on packing lists, and maybe clean a little bit. Overall, I'm really looking forward to today being a relaxing and productive one. Also, I'm going to try these new frozen chicken burgers I got at the grocery store for dinner tonight. Yay!

B1: Sausages + One egg white
B2: Fage + flaxseed
L: Over medium eggs with cheese
D: Chicken burger with cheese/mayo/mustard and a  green salad with EVOO+red wine vinegar

Ciao!

No comments: