Thursday, December 18, 2008

TOMORROW!!

I can't believe I go home tomorrow!! I feel like I've been waiting FOREVER for this day and it's almost here! Although I've missed my family SO MUCH this semester, I really have realized how blessed I am to have a family that I care so much about. Even though missing them is tough, I'd much rather have a family that is worth so much missing than one that's not as close! :) (My family is BEYOND close... people have told me that they've never seen a family as close as mine and I really believe it. We are BFFs. lol). Off to finish my BRUTAL legal methods take home memo and then it's time to PACK!

Ciao!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! just found your blog. I'm considering going to law school. I was wondering if you could share your experiences with it so far-what the classes/exams are like, how much you have to study each day, etc. Nice blog though..i'm sure you will get more readers soon!