Sunday, November 30, 2008

Staples

Plan for today: Studying in the library and then making yummy turkey burgers for dinner!

I saw that Elise, over on "Elise Eats," made a list of her food staples so I thought I'd do the same.  

Erin's Staples:
Fage 0%
Eggs
Salmon
Flaxseed
Tuna
Thinly-sliced chicken cutlets
Berries
Green beans
Almonds
Natural PB
Bananas
Olives
Dill pickles

Foods I hate:
Ketchup
Breaded meat (it just freaks me out lol)
McDonald's

I'm drinking a cup of Fresh Market's "Carmel Macchiato" coffee right now and it's really good! It's one of their new "holiday flavors" and I got a sample of it yesterday. I'll be having my usual mini-breakfast #1 of sausages soon too! 

Ciao!

Update: Just had my two yummy little sausages! These are so good! I cook them way longer than you're supposed to and they get crunchy like bacon lol.

No comments: