Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fage makes everything better

I love fage! My mini-breakfast #2 of fage, ground flaxseed, and Equal is sometimes the meal I most look forward to. I just love how thick the flaxseed makes the already thick yogurt. It is delicious!! 

On another note, I really need to get more sleep. Lately, I've been waking up early every morning to go to the library but I haven't been getting to bed any earlier and it's really starting to catch up with me. Getting up in the morning hadn't been that hard for me earlier in the semester but it's starting to get really tough to wake up now. I don't want to be so burned-out from studying for exams that I'm a wreck by the time they actually get here! (which is in 10 days...ahhh!! lol)

Back to contracts...

Ciao!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Hey Erin! Just saw your comment on Jenna's blog and thought I'd check out your site. Looks great! I'm most intrigued though because, like you, I'm a foodie in law school as well. I'm in my second year and just wanted to tell you to not stress too much the next couple of weeks and rest assured that it does get better. Exams are no fun, but stay healthy, get some sleep (when possible), and don't be overwhelmed. That's much easier said than done I know! Good luck to ya and I look forward to following your blog.