Saturday, November 29, 2008

About Me

Hey everyone! I've been a major foodie-blog-stalker for a few months now...I'm only a tad obsessed. So, I've decided to start my own! A little about me...

I'm 22 yrs. old and have been a pretty big foodie for a couple years. My favorite foods are fage yogurt (which I eat daily), the filet from my favorite restaurant back home, and my mom's homemade ranch dressing (seriously, it's ridiculous). I stick to a low-carb diet, as I have been for about a year now. A college weight-gain prompted the diet but now I just realize how much better I feel when I avoid starches and sugars. As for the non-food part of my life...

I'm a 1L (first year law student) right now at a top-25 school and, as exam time approaches, becoming a more stressed 1L. However, I really do love law school and think everything I'm learning is so interesting, making it a little easier to spend 10 hrs./day in the library studying.

I'm originally from FL but going to law school in another state and miss my family terribly - especially my sister, who is my best friend. I get to see them over Christmas break though, and I'm thrilled! Hmm...I'm not sure what else to say about myself but I'm sure if something interesting happens, I'll blog about it!

Ciao!

PS - I am trying to figure out my digital camera so I can post the requisite "eats of the day" pictures that I love so much on other blogs. Until then, I will simply relay my meals in sadly less-exciting word form.

No comments: